Friday, September 7, 2007

p@s@R M@L@M

pasar malam~~~almost 4month i been ss2,but 2day is the 2nd time i go ther~~~
erm..many thing in taiwan also over here~~like the fried chicken n 'cong pin'~
erm..make me think back the time go taiwan~~although not go travel but had go to some places also not bad ad....
hehe..my cousin say wana go taiwan along next year~~~ hurray~~~hope reali jadi!!!!
i buy many things to eat... yummy yummy~~ next time i wan buy the fruit drink~~the aunty say can kip fit~~ iwan
my mum scold me for not exercise everyday~~
aiyaya...i m lazy mah...plus do one time all my muscle pain ad....huhuhu..not dare to continue~~
tis time the time pass very fast cz i bring laptop to watch movie~~~
but when watch the nice movie..the dvd pula sot sot~~reali kek dao
yday i watch bek sEcRet again~~nice nice nice!!!
tis is the 2nd time i watch it~~
haha...1st time i so crazy!!!
tis afternoon nid go parlimen to join the budget seminar~~~1st time?? how is dat..?share wif u next time la....
yeah....next time wan dl many many movie ad...
spend my time here by watching,shoping,eating....
then sometimes go meeting~~hehe...
i like busy life~~~make myself doin things till tired~~~but not die la... ;p

another weekend ad~~~now ad week 14,still hav around 3months to go~~~
time pass so fast~~~

wat r u doin rite now???

10.17AM

No comments: