Wednesday, September 12, 2007

wiSH~~

enjoy the day....2day my manager bek ad...she is in good health... thanks god...
thanks her for gv remind to me so many times ...although last time always kena scold..
learn from scold~~~dat good for me to step more further...
without her..reali dun koe wat to do...

hehe..so 2day i use my time meaningful... cz done all the things... hurray~~ hehe

isshhh..juz now chating with yshin, shennie n xue wei...yshin call me better dun call wish ...but witch... kek dao me...
reali din think dat witch vs wish.. 2 diff word but in same sound cant hav so much diff...
i prefer wish... hehe..make a wish, make a wish~~~ hope all our dreams cum true!!!

tml goin to seminar~~so wont in the office... n goin bek hometown at nite~~~ excited~~

happy birthday to my leng leng cousin~~~ liping
be happy always~~~

5.52PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not wish nor witch but selfish..hehehe ;p ;p

said...

wah...
like tat also wan write out a???
wan complaint 2 who le har...
memang de mah...
u dun call wish la...
nt suit u...
witch better...
suit u more mah...
same as ur personality also...
:P

wish0311 said...

ishh...reali mahh....
witch so bad....i wher got so bad???!!!