Sunday, November 23, 2008

my Dear ~~ aJAi

a cute small kids that i know from community day
he is cute
but wan use 'tumbuk' for subin

haha

garang enough sometimes


they say like me

kekekke

not bad also
know how to protect himself


his name is Ajai
a 7-year-old boy

live in kg Jus

he like balloon so much
queue up to take ais cream
ops...ajai close his eye
ei..
u both dun teach him bad bad le....

make me 'papa'

yes,is u!
the cute mum

mauahhaha
:p
haha..
abit muka tembok
oiiii..soon
dun buli him le..
but i know u helping him to open the lollypop :p
with the kura kura
with buffalo
with 2 young aunty :p
so 'mou gu' face
serious face while eating his ais cream
tis is his sis
yeah..v both again
take with org hutan
haha..c balloon again
my dear Ajai
reserve place for me when eating mc D

so 'gan dong' leh

only few hours treat me so good~~

~~i miss u baby~~
wish u have a wonderful future in your life
:)

4 comments:

Kev!N said...

Dont worry la...
ur anak we sure will 'jaga' hao hao 1
we wont teach him bad things 1 la coz he mmg jahat d leh....he likes 'tumbuk' ppl sure u teach 1 la...as garang as his 'mum'...
Hehe

Anonymous said...

I am not aunty la wuiiii.. hahha...

wish0311 said...

ei...president..u got to admit it la..memang is u 2 force him be ther...

mickygal~~ching siew isit??
haha...going to be in future also de la..:p

Anonymous said...

Yea.. mickygal=chingsiew
So i will just drop my msg in u all blogs'