Sunday, November 23, 2008

Community DaY - ZoO MeLaKa 21112008

yaho0o....early morning make me so excited
tell e'body that i go zoo today

haha my sis so jealous le say my work so enjoy

after a long time preparation by our 2 leng cai~~ subin n kevin

all of us : 4 audit staffs 2 tax staffs 2 admin staffs 8 important ppl ~ our dear VTs n ard 40 children + adults from kg Jus

arrive zoo mELaKa at 9am

all of us wearing the KPMG'care green shirt so sharp n nice

but our subin kor kor forgot to bring the most important things so ivy n me get to 'swim car river' again haha

all kids so happy get the kiddy packs n drinks
from here ~ we can v the kind face of kpmg's staff

the kids from Kg. Jus ~ from 6-12 years old
some quite cute
especially my baby, AJAI :p
here is him!!!
leng cai le
haha
if u dare to say no
he will show his 'tumbuk' to u ohhh
:p
yeah yeah yeah
queue up to go in
partner so good
help to carry bottle
keke..
all this kor kor n jie jie help to take care of the child
round n round to c all animals
at first plan to explain to them
but seem like they are more expert than us
c the animals can straight tell us wat is that
so v all got to siam tepi la
makan, taking n c c c
our director, lay yen be the 'tour guide'
n soon 'buli' the child
wah...all c till like dat
listen to kak zihan explain
ohh...is zebra over ther
c..all kpmg's staff so kind
ivy be the best model
help her kid to wear the shoe
gah pei
the 2nd
help to open the lollypop
yeah...happy walking
happy makan~ing
n caring for each other too

ice cream session~~
WTC,subin, ajai n me
my dear Ajai
c...he so like to be my model
muahhaa... prove

foto take take take
say cheese 1
2
3

taking by Ajai
he likes to play my camera
although he not pro but nice
partner with the kids
huh~~
WTC n kevin teach my Ajai bad things
haiz...
kek sim le..
bring him go get tongkat ali
i wan sue u both !!
:p
soon's future football player team
enough ppl???
my Ajai's post so nice
kekekek
e'foto sure cant skip him
other bcum 'kelefair'
:p
all kids say cheese
hav a wonderful days with u guys
c c c...
i so 'huan ying'
so many kids want to take along with me
soon n soo ling hapy family
foresee their future family
so 'hang fu'
yeah
having the same post
queue up
queue up
moving to MC D lo

~~~say BYe bye to Zoo~~~

No comments: