Saturday, June 21, 2008

working life

many friends ask me about my working life...
erm...its really a long long story
because i kick another job, and select current company~kpmg,the big4 company

June 3 was my fisrt day of working, but my first job is to go KL HQ training for 6days...all without any anticipation
because i receive confirmation on june 2,then on that day i got to make decision to go kl for the training

thanks ah mak'cousin, who provide me the accomodation and they are very friendly..cook for us sumore!!

why us?? haha..because ah mak along too to accompany me n her cousin..her cousin,kim and jj were so happy upon our arriving... because they are too lonely at home... :D

my training was start at 9am until 530pm
first day, ah mak fetch me go because i don't know which is the most suitable place to park and i got to send 3documents and 2laptop to HQ..
i reach there around 730,then i got to find lilian..thanks god!!! i think i got the luck that day..because i saw her when i reach..if not...i really dont know need to wait till what time.....

she bring me go her department, then 830 bring me go IT department to send my laptop for profile setting... she make milo for me...and asking her for the parking place....thanks thanks thanks...

after settle all, i left my laptop at IT department for setting purpose

when i first step in the training room, there is nobody that i know
when pauline ask us to introduce ourselves, when they talk about their department, all from K1,P2 and so and so... i am so curious why nobody from audit!!!!
plus all is from kl, i am the alien who from malacca!!!

i was in group 8, my group member are huiying, cathryn,chong wee and looi...they help me alot because i don't know everything about kpmg law and what a new audit staff should do, they share their experience to me and thanks cathryn to borrow me a place let me finish the test~~~ nice to meet them and others members too...i will remember u all !!!!

during my 6days training....i feel that university lecturing is much much much relax than there... due to onli 30 of us, so pauline was so focus on each of us...
haha..i am so uncomfort...
but at last i finish my training and come back to malacca and start my OL life...

i miss orientation!!! what should i do...????
they tell me the only way is to ask...but yesterday kim tell me maybe will let me join july orientation...i hope i can join it...
if not...i am so blur about it...

self listening is better than know from other!!!
know from other is to confirm the information,rite???

anyway..i am prepare myself for this audit life....


i think i am the lucky gal in this world... first day go to work get to invite to company trip at port dickson and then company dinner...haha... hope the luck is folow me all the times... i am so appreciate it!!!

p/s: during the weekend that we went back to malacca, jj cry because he dont want we leave, her mum say he cry till sleep in our room...

i still remember:
"jj,say bye bye to jie jie"
"no"
"say bye bye to jie jie lahhhh"
"no,no,no"

then jj started to cry already.... wuwuwuw..i din expect that jj want us to stay there....

anyway, we will go and play with you if we go there~~~take care and be a good boy ya~~

1 comment:

Shinky said...

Wah good lor. Start OL life liao. This post is good. Save me the trouble to ask so many question... :P Kakaka.. Anyway, enjoy your working life. Good Luck and Gambateh!