Thursday, June 12, 2008

mY HoUsE nEw M3mBeR ~ H@pPy

hihi, i m happy!!!
so tired
waiting for makan
at last my house got a dog
at first when i listen my sis wan to bela him, i sure confirm that my mum will be the first to halang....mana tau she told me that HAPPY so cute~~~
haha...then my dad also like it so much~~
they say got a cute baby at home to play very nice~~~

now he become one of our family....that sunday we bring him to grandparents house because all uncles and aunties come back...

all my little cousins play him~~haha..
feel like he wan fainted because cant have a nice sleep~~~

my uncle keep ask what is his name??? ah xia keep call him as ben ben...but not so nice...
haha... at last he become HAPPY TAI

with him~~my house full of joy again~~~
~~cute cute cute~~

~~~WELCOME HAPPY~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..at last u not scare dog ad lo..good la..be a dog lover ! happy wan to be QQ's fr o not ?!

Shinky said...

Wah so cute! ^.^ You have to take care another Baby jor... :D

wish0311 said...

haha..u ask happy lo...
he now more bu guai ad....
but at nite wont so noisy....

to shinky: yaya...reali cute..but mostly my sis n parents will take k it...so dun nid me worry

JaN!Ce said...

very very cute leh...got dog like this somemore??? i want !!!

wish0311 said...

no wor...cz my sis collegue give her de...