Saturday, June 28, 2008

port dickson ~ company trip

my 1st company trip at port dickson~~14.06.08-15.06.08

with grace


port dickson sea view

small n live crab

sunset

with boon bee
with hak loon
like kung fu panda???
with all my seniors
our hotel - avillion

this hotel really new and clean

and few very comfort

they are many foreign sailors stop over here

the swimming pool


ss in room

plasma tv


this is our group foto

i quite enjoy this trip

although still new in the company

hehe...learning to play mahjong again....


2 comments:

Shinky said...

So nice. Just start few days work got company trip d.:)

The SS photo in the room doesn't seem to be so "syok" ler.. More like lonely to me :P

Play mahjong?! Find me! I also wanna play! :D

wish0311 said...

haha...ss photo don't need show the real feeling mah..just a posing~~~

ur house also got mahjong ar?