Friday, April 25, 2008

GeNting TriP 13.04.08-15.04.08

go go go~~~
haha...having a trip wif my frens again~~~


at first wan treat it as graduation trip...but seems dun like...cz among 7 of us,one is future engineer, 1 is teacher, only the rest of 5 is accountant....got ah vian jie, ah mak,suh yean, xin mi, huishin ,my sis n me~~
but watever la..as long as v go play ~~ :P
all those is jz a alasan to let us go out together~~


I skip 3hours tax and 1 tutorial...how dare am i...haha..go play without goin clas~~
buying the KKKL bus...depart at 9.45 and reach puduraya at 11.45pm...then search genting counter...get to buy tic at 12.30...
hehe..along the way to genting, i watch water horse by using MP4....


i reali long time din take bus go genting...normally drive by my own...feel so release...haha

ah mak taking foto wif the snacks~~
she so tan chi :p
y got yellow thing inside???
yeah...after settle all the room stuff...
having our lunch at pizza
wif ah lin
take foto at the accelerator

c~~singing at BE * Star Karaoke
cheapnya~~include dinner, jz RM15
the important is no tax
the background so cute
take our group foto on 1st day

2nd day~~goin theme park lo..
yean n xin mi wan go shopping...so din join us

waiting for roller coaster...
ah vian jie so scared...haha..so help us take foto
c tis ah mak....block my sis face.....so bad~~~
tis foto reali funny...at 1st wan set timer n take our own
but got 1 kind uncle say wan help us...thanks ya
goin to dinousor land....

mmu student~~goin graduate lo...
ah vian jie n me
huishin n me
c ah mak...kip wear the motorcycle spec...yeng??
haha..she say eye too small..so use dat to block

dinousor land...
ah vian jie..wher u look ni??
at last..she look here :P
ah lin n ah mak
on the bridge



i think ah mak suppose wan to take herself in also..
but failllllll
yeah..my favourite...
take wif my lovely horse

huhuh..head too big...make huishin kena hide
haha..let ah vian jie n lin b background...
but they complain cant c horse
pls la..i m not pro..~~:P
38 foto reali nice than serious foto
take wif pink pink tai

ops...v at BE * STAR again.. mit yean n xinmi together
taking our lunch n sing again
fulfill ah mak wish~~
theme park logo


wah..tis one reali make me pening
"hai dao chuan"
kesian they both..take themself...
who call they take camera :P
Allie~elephant
Geno ~ the dragon
ops...ah mak head kena bite
yo...c huishin tiao keh look...
qian bian...keke
ah nyok jie tired look waiting the car
288 wif 3 mgss gal
kena bang lo...ah lin kip remind them
haha
on dat nite...watchin nim's island wif osim seat


then the 2nd day pack thing balik lor~~~go puduraya fight wif the counter ppl... :P
then go eat KFC...
tis is the end of 3days 2nite trip~~enjoy


1st time sit cable car while raining~~
1st time stay at theme park hotel
1st time sing k at genting~~ plus sing 2times sumore~~~~~~~
1st watch movie in genting~~
1st play photo hunt at genting~~
ther are many 1st time over ther...
reali enjoy it~~~

life should always enjoy like tis~~~haha..
waitin kukup trip next thurs 010508
play play play again

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yor,simply post my photo!wait i 'pi' u at kukup ar !
let me set a mission for ur 1st time at kukup ..haha, 'watch sun rise & sun set ' at kukup !go twice time ad,stil cant make it ! u la..ask u wake up ,tak mau !slep slep ajer..

said...

excuse me...
oni u skip 3 hrs lec n 1 tut le...
nt me le...
dun tuo me xia sui also...

dun mantion bout kukup la...
i cant go...
dun care...
230508 u mus arrange some place 4 us 2 go!!!!

wish0311 said...

ah mak: pls la...if the place got sunset...then wont hav sunrise de...
go do survey 1st
onli gv me mission:p

wish0311 said...

yshin: haha...i 4got mah...
erm..y always nid me plan..y dun wan u plan for me~~~