Saturday, April 26, 2008

Accounting Nite 250408

at last the day is cum..after so many argue from 65 -50~~haha
make me b dai kah jie ...cz many frens say i force them go~~~??!!
haha...they wan go but use me as alasan...kesian hor~~:p

accounting nite 2008
v both make up start from 610-810..
say within 45min...ends up take so long
make us late tim~~~
my stylist~~agnes
same age wif me le...so beauty
ah vian jie stylist ~ eric
xin mi
suh yean
ah fan n xinmi
huishin
joey
ah vian jie

yaa thin
huey jian

busy makan look




wif madam lim

zi liang 38 look
thomas kena buli
most serious take
nic, joanne, me shelly ,yean n ah fan
joey distribute ais to us
yean so lucky~~win the lucky draw
share the grape juice wif us
gentleman turns to 'wok'
ailian
maureen
chris
thomas
magdalyn
connie
joanne
ailian,yean,me n laykoon
always the same gang in our uni life~~~
ailian
laykoon
liyong
irene
meichin
maggie
yenling, peiyit,me, hueigim,ailian n laykoon
emily
bion
yen ling
peiyit

huei gim
abble
maj jane
wif suetning
terence
man ling
abbie






kian yap
~~all the best to aLL my frens~~
~~wish v all have a bright future~~

***for more photo click here ***

4 comments:

小鸡 said...

wah! ur friendship cycle very big ...^^

ur dress very similar with my recent online buy dress but mine 1 is bright blue la..hehe^^'

Actually i so curious tis sem epsilon acctg night, luckily find out from ur blogs, thanks sharing & fit my curious appetite ..hehe..^o^

P/s:the most beauty pic is u with ailian (under gentleman turns to 'wok') but i think u more beauty than the pic show mean u pretty at reality. ^o^v truth!!!

wish0311 said...

haha...thanks thanks~~~
ya..i also buy on9 leh...hehe..next time got chance share wif u along ya~~~

Anonymous said...

lol,i look so cute!
hahaha... anyway,so happy tht nite is it?
but now got a bit sad..
Going to leave MMU d..

wish0311 said...

yalor...u kip act cute in every foto~~~
dat nite very happy...can take foto as memory will all ~~