Tuesday, December 9, 2008

yahOOOOO

haha..
after 2 weeks of study~~~
at last I done my exaM

can I do it???
some can and some cant lo...
but is quite release now

the 2nd time tension is on next year ~~ hope the lucky star is with me all the ways~~~

thanks for all my friends who giving their best luck 2me; accompany me study; spot check me.... haha

i appreciate it so much ;)

ALL THE BEST TO MY SENIORS ~ lim, kertian, chuan ai , nic and grace lok ya~~~


and thanks for ivy, gah pei, kev and subin hang around along after exam ya~~~

4 comments:

QQ is mine said...

y dn hv my name highlighteD? ;((

wish0311 said...

haha...

u din hang out mah~~~kekekkeke

QQ is mine said...

har? ahyo..where can like dat. no also got to highlighted ma,well, u got diamond dn forget the base ler ,kekeke =p

syiatweay said...

Hey the both Accompany u stdy and spot check u de friend is me ma?