Sunday, December 21, 2008

i'M BaCk

at Last i m back to my lovely home~~~

meet my lovely friends who protect me alot~~
as my dearest angel say~~i always be her little queen~~


dear angel, sorry not being with u when u are down
it is always the time i not around
but i believe you can cope it

don't let the devil spoil your mood

next week going back to U again
wish u enjoy your final year
let K*** as your backup choice ya
because i wish to work along with u
:p

2ay so so so early wake up
haha

i also don't know why my time had terbalik

today is 'dong zhi'
eat tang yuan day

helping mum make tang yuan


dad suggest go eat our favourite sun breakfast~~~ 'bak kut teh'
yahooo
miss it when i in batu pahat
now make my dreams come true

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


another working day in sun
clear queries after eat
hope is smooth today


i m so lucky got all of you with me

learn to be brave
learn to be confidence
learn to be mature on what we do


i appreciate what i have now






~~~today is another happy day~~~

No comments: