Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sw33T tiM3 wif Hui TiNg

tis is the last weekend that i stay at pj,cz goin to finish my training in TAMS..
n it will b the good chance for me to mit my dearest zi mui,hui ting who i koe her since alpha...

she reali getting more n more pretty ad...always b model n get prizes sumore...pei fu~~~

hehe..the map she draw make me jln wrong also..haiz..i reali ben ben...paiseh..nid her cum out to bring me lagi...but at last i koe another road~~from damamsara-kepong..not bad too..;-p


my leng leng fren wif me at THE CURVE...
christmas is on the town~~~ ;)






cute salji...v touch it..keke








enjoy the christmas feel~~~




















the light so nice~~





















our dinner + supper ~~steamboat in kepong








i m so enjoy the nite wif u~~shopping,eating,talkin n share~ing...
friendship forever ya ~~~ :)

No comments: