Monday, December 3, 2007

恐怖的夜晚

2day around 3sth am,i wake up cz of sudden 'bang' sound,then c my bottle beside me,without any doubt n thinkin..i jz throw aside the bottle..n wif my automatic reaction,turn n look at the window...

oh no..scary sial~~~our window is open,but i cant c anything outside cz too dark..then i kip look at the window to find out is it anything ther...

then my roomate also wake up cz of the sound..she tot i '梦游'..then follow my eyesight to look out...

shit..an indian man standing over ther... at 1st i tot he is our housemate..then ask him 'y'?

but he is too scary..then dun say wat 'chong ther'???reali stupid question..make us very scare...then my fren go in front the window ther n ask him go,if not then v jerit..n close the curtain...

he gone...but the scary feeling still wif us...kip cant sleep well..

my fren still kip on dream on dat...sudden touch my hand n make me wake up again~~~

haiz..wat the hell...ad last week,still happen such thing... now think bek the window ther reali scary..dun koe how to sleep 2nite???!!!

huhuhuh...4days to go~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: