Friday, March 11, 2011

FUyoh.... It's MYDay

Start a day in Tom Tom Cafe
Live With Nature
breakfast set
the toast is nice!
full of honey plus cream
lily n mary prepare a big meal for me
photo before eat
decoration vege
vege in dragon fruit
she always got a creative idea!
big fish!
soup soup
mary's cooking skill improve alot
yeah.. happy birthday to me
due to too full
the cake still in fridge
i haven make a wish
haven blow the candle
haven cut the cake
haha
but they are so nice to us!
hanging out at clarke quay at night
this ice cream stall man is very humorous
play play with the customers
here is our vanilla ice cream
light at the street
make a wish
make a wish
make a wish
new bag again
haha
fatty boss today not naughty
make me smile n laugh
wahahha
please do it everyday k

yoyoyoyo this kinda thing

never expected with the pop sound

it suprise me!

**************************************************

It's 26th lo

touch moment~ mum send a sms to me... 生日快乐

funny moment ~ ah xia say papa forgot my birthday

then i call him... papa faster explain say noon ask ah chean send a sms on behalf of him

but ah chean say fb can d

haha

funny funny

happy happy when receive you guys message from phone, whatapps and FB

***but my big day really a sad news to Japan, wish no more sad case happen again towards the year***

CHEERS!

No comments: