Sunday, September 28, 2008

My CheeSe Cake Recipe


American Cheese cake
promoting the cake that i make :p

1) mc-vities 半条弄碎

2) 幼糖 50gm

3) 牛油(溶)半个

1,2,3 ~ mix, 牛油慢慢放

a) cream cheese - 2pcs + 粗糖 (120gm)b) light sour cream 75gm (plain yogurt + 1pc lemon)

c) whipping cream 45gm

d) eggs 3pcs (放慢速度)

a,b,c ~ 一起搅, 然后加入 d

烘的时间隔着一层水

170'C, 35mins

if you like blueberry taste
you can put a layer of the blueberry on the top of biscuits
feel nice!!!

anythings that u don't know
just ask me ya~~~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa wa, use my photo and cake, dn need
pay me for copyright de meh?

wish0311 said...

ceh....... ur cake meh?
i make de le........
u should pay me copyright le... :p

Anonymous said...

my bday sure my cake la...ahyo..tak ur cake? u so dn wan face meh ? ;p btw, i say two...u sendiri 'jia li hai' discount 1 ..i hvt approve ler

Shinky said...

Wah.. Can open cake shop liao lu~! ^.^