Friday, August 29, 2008

At LAST

at last i finish my 1st case....
life in audit reali challenging!!!

challenge my own energy
challenge my knowledge

since last thurs, i had non stop OT until yesterday~~~
sleep few hours a day......
need to drive to sg rambai......
plus during weekend with two 8-hour classes.....
my mind kip non-stop processing~~

the most critical time is on wed...i really can't tahan.... cause my head very pain...
thanks god.... cz let me still have stamina to continue~~~

RUSH RUSH RUSH!!!
with the help of senior and my colleagues
at last my 1st "baby" was came out!!!!

thanks thanks thanks~~~
now still got following job to continue~~~gambateh!!!

4 comments:

xuewei said...

aiyo... u really very very busy.. if got time must rest more and eat more ya... dun scare me while i meet u... haahaha...

~welcome bek to ur blog!! yshin oso came bek to her blog n start kacau kacau me like last time finally..
so hope can c u here always ya..

take good care!

Shinky said...

Hahaha! This is the path that we took lo~

加油! ^.^ Work smart and take good care of your health also! ^.^

wish0311 said...

toktok: hehe..thanks thanks.....

shinky: ya...is reali a very challenging life

gambateh!!!

Anonymous said...

uh. 10x for thoughts.