Thursday, January 8, 2009

1st In 2009




my first blog in 2009

why so slow only update???


because of work lo..sighhhh


my LIFE is work work work 24/7


from 31/12 onwards

basically my lovely home like hotel

haha

cause till today i get to stay 1 day only

but audit life isn't like this???
so accept what it should be

be happy in everythings
all will be fine

although seem like i lose many things

but i gain alot also

thats true!!!

all things need to be give and take

so

sometimes, i happy

sometimes, i sad

sometimes, i crazy

but this is my life with wonderful colour

my dear friends..is you!!!

use your finger and point to yourself

sifU

make my life full of happiness

thanks alot~~

~appreciate what had happen~

sMiLe

^~^

2 comments:

Shinky said...

我跟你同病相怜.. Hehehe

Anonymous said...

dn worry, u wont miss me..u everyday carry me to work hahaha